Swavy heads are one of the perfect hair types to blowout due to the bend in the hair which cups the roundbrush oh so perfectly. Check out the rundown:
1. Hair is cleansed with Moroccan Oil Hydrating Shampoo
2. Conditioned with Moroccan Oil Hydrating Conditioner
3. Curls are combed through with wide tooth comb while conditioning
4. Hair is hydrated with Moroccan Oil prior to Cutting hair using the classic shape: Natural Inverted Layer Cut taught by Toby Vernay.
5. Hair is parted in sections and blown dry with a roundbrush using the Professional Solano Blowdryer.
Finally the hair service is complete by sealing with one pump of Moroccan Oil and finger-styled to complement the cut. This product line was very useful in taming frizz and speeding up drying time. It is recommended to product serum or oil when using heat even when no flatiron is used. Protect your strands ladies.