I fell in love with this client. She noticed her in the waiting area. As I quickly finished up on my current client I secretly thought, “Ooh, I hope that’s my next client,” as I saw those raw blonde curls. They were loud and fun. I’m telling you I heard her hair talking to me. So when I asked our receptionist for the client ticket I was too happy to meet and greet her, only to have her say,” I’m your client …. Sorry,” as she darted her eyes to the attention of her hair. I said “are you kidding me, I was hoping you were mine!”
From there it was love at first sight, we laughed and joked about being “boy-mothers” and to our surprise she wanted the exact service I suggested; the curly cut,also known as the Deva cut. This cutting technique cuts the hair in a dry and curly state, curl by curl to achieve a desired shape that can be achieved through your at home styling, based on your own unique curl pattern.
1. Hair was cut in sections to create a round layered shape
2. Hair was shampooed and conditioned with Goldwell Curly twist line.
3. While conditioning hair was detangled and combed through with a wide tooth comb
4. Hair received leave-in with Goldwell Curly Twist Leave-in 2-Phase Spray.
5. Curls were defined with Erayba curl Defining Spray and clips were added for volume and lift.
6. After drying beneath a hooded dryer, hair was touched up with scissors and curls were shaken to reveal a round halo of curly bliss! Delicious!